Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fail?? It's NOT a big deal!

Hi peeps!! How's life going??

I wanted to blog couple days ago, but it seems impossible since I was pretty busy lately coz uni hit me with lot of reports and tests.
By the way, I'm on my week break now yay!! *happy face


Okay, to make it short, let starts :P
Hmm..
Are you guys familiar with the words




I bet all of you have ever gone through a failure or even failures in the
journey of your life whether it is a failure in education, work's environment, family, friendship, love, or relationship with God.
Well, it's human nature and it's just normal!


I bore some failures which certainly annoyed my mood overnight. I was completely miserable and I felt like I was the biggest looser in the earth. Shame was my friend and my world was full of disappointment. It sounds dramatic, huh?
For all time, my life has transformed since I adapted a new perspective about failure. And I want you to know that nobody born loser. Nobody!!

So, What does failure mean for me?
Failure doesn't mean I far from a-so-called successful. It hints at how close I am to it to try one step ahead.

Failure doesn't mean I missed doing my project. It proves I have learned something justly.


Failure doesn't mean I went foolishness. It shows that I was brave enough to risk by exploring new orbit that I have never encountered before.


Failure doesn't ought to make me loss of face. It indicates that my best has just not good enough.


Failure doesn't mean I am out of the game. It means I have to play again in different way.

Failure doesn't mean I'm not excellence. But, it is true that I am not perfect.

Failure doesn't mean I will never enter the gate of success. I just need a courage to carry out some more exercises like what I did in elementary school, which are exercising and homeworking to get straight A+ in the test.

Failure doesn't mean I have wasted my time and failed for the rest of my life. At least I have a hope to start again.

And Failure doesn't mean you have beaten me. We are in the same stage and you just have a better idea.

I will conclude that failures do not define you and me. It's your attitude and mine. You are allowed to cry a river, but then, build a bridge and get over it.
We always have a second chance.. Never give up mates!!

5 comments:

  1. Wahhh bagus banget Hann... gw ga tau lo suka blogging juga... hehehehehe... ntar gw liat karya2x elo yang lain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx mate for the encouragement you have given me through your blog here.. you know what, your writing here have encourage me to write a good essay on my blog, well i guess i have loosen up some of my vocab already but i hope that you can still find something there ay.. hehe.. btw i'm Suhanto Pakpahan, me and Jonathan was in the same RE class.. hehe.. rito mate.. i guess that's all i have to say regarding you writing here ay.. good one and hope to see more essay soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. han.. ini jeger..
    nice, gan.. keep the posting coming.. ur writing is heart-warming.. ehehe..
    ane ikut mantau yah.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete