Sunday, October 24, 2010

A letter from mom

I don't know mom could write something like this.

My Daughter,
As a child your smile would light up a room,
Turning my day to sunshine from any kind of gloom.
Your giggles and laughter was nice to hear,
I feel the same way to this day, when you are near.

From a girl to a woman, you grew up so fast,
My wonderful memories of you will forever last.
your sweetness and beauty was and is such a big part of you,
It comes forth in all the things that you do.

You've done so well for yourself over the years
Deserving the many good times, and working through some tears.
I'm proud of you and your life that you've made,
My love and support for you throughout,
will never ever fade.


Mom, you made me cry the whole night reading this letter. Like most kids, I didn't always appreciate all the things you did for me... I just assume that I'd be loved and pampered and that you would fix any crisis. I can't ever repay you at all. But sometimes, I wish I could go back to my childhood to relive some of those moments when you were teaching me about love, giving acceptance, lending me strength, and so forth.. And each time I would hug you tight and say thank you so much! I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

  1. awhh... i think the writing skill runs through your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. monicaaa! how come you always catch my updates? lol yeh, it's unexpected from mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwuuaahh speechless aku bacanya.. mami kamu keren banget han!! sayang banget sama kamu tuh!! hehe jangan lupa be grateful to have such a great mom like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. iyahhh ci, she is wonderful! :))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. iyaa.. soalnya blog lu kaya otomatis naek ke top of the list if it's updated.. huahuahua.. jd g bisa langsung klik dhe

    ReplyDelete