Friday, December 10, 2010

Summer's HIT!

Or more like, Hanna is homesick for Indonesia after 12 months in Australia.

MHMMM actually, I"ll be home for new year (CNY). can't wait any longer SERIOUSLY. It hurts when I log in to Facebook and see all the pics of my friends who are home already spending time with their families or the gorgeous delicious food whatsoever (damn Facebook!). But yeah. 49 more days. 1176 more hours. 70560 more minutes. It’s not that long. I hope.

By the way I’m done with my fourth semester of tertiary academy. Well not 100% done as results are out next week *heart beating faster* but yeah all I need to do now is to find a part time job and then ADIOS PERTH SEE YOU IN FALL.

From what I learned, here’s when I feel homesick the most. I don’t know, is it different for everyone? Probably..

  • When you just move in.
  • IN WINTER. Especially if you’re from a warm country like me.
  • When it’s someone’s birthday. By someone I mean family, hmm like mom, dad, siblings or or maybe a close friend. Because all you can do is limited in only posting a YouTube video singing all along or send them an e-mail or text, and not an actual hug :(
  • NOW, LIKE, WHEN YOU’RE THIS CLOSE TO ACTUALLY GOING HOME. BECAUSE YOU SUDDENLY REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS TO BE PATIENT.

But. Okay. Inhale. Exhale. 49 days. It’s gonna be alright. January, 28th will come eventually.

2 comments:

  1. uaaaa, skrg uda ksampean dong non? indo oh indo, meski banyak bncana tetep ngangenin yaaa... aku juga pengen pulang"kampung" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya kesampean hihi.. ini siapa yah? sorry if I forgot :)

    ReplyDelete