Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today God is First!


My goodness! Miss me? I haven't kicked this blog for ages and I just realized how I miss writing all the much. How are you blessed people?? It's two-o-and-eleven! I think year by year will pass by just like day by day "Oh ermm.. Yesterday was 2010 and tomorrow is 2012." Scary yet amazing, isn't it? Oh folks, it's been 20 years I've come to this earth. Twenty years since the time of amazing, undeserved, and life changing grace upon grace. Thanks to be the God. I pray and I believe this year ahead, we will faithfully walk from glory to glory! Can I hear Amen? :)

Too often we forget to start a day with God. We put more focus on coffee and the quick breakky without acknowledging the word of God is the most important thing to be consumed. If only I had more time! Have you heard those words echo in your mind? Welcome to the life in the twenty-first century, when your schedule nearly bursts with activities and relationships that demands your attention 24/7. Family, faith, study, career commitments often leave us feeling overburdened, overworked, overwhelmed. And you questioning, how to discover a bright spot in all busyness?? It's simply easy! Wake up early and spend time with God. You will get a spiritual pick-me-up once you apply this positive habits that connect you to what's most important. What better use of your time?

I made a commitment 2 years ago to always put God on the top of my to do list because it says on Psalm 84:11 "The Lord God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the Lord withhold from those who do what is right." Every moment I spend a quality time with God is always be the best time of my day. He revives me, restores me, re-energizes me, and renew me all over again. Having devotionals is like having spiritual vitamins or a protein bar for producing divine character on the run. I know this because I experience it myself. It's addictive!

How do you know people's mind and people's heart if you do not have any communication with them. You would not know them from the inside out. The only thing you know is those people are exist. That's all. It is appeared the same with us and God. We wouldn't know God's mind, God's heart, God's vision if we do not talk to Him. Ahh, God's mind is just too massive for me to understand, I have done a lot of ministries and His heart is just for those sinners who haven't found God. No! It's a totally wrong way of thinking. God says, it's all about YOU! Yes you people who reading this! You are in God's mind. You are in God's heart. And you are in His vision. God wants nobody but you. Where's on earth you can find another love that shows on the cross? For me cross is the symbol of perfect love. He wants you to love Him back. Jesus said in Matthew 11:28. "Come to Me! Come Come Come!" Come to Jesus! He wants you to come to Him and spend time with Him. That's what you are created for, to love God.

God is so personal. He meets us where we are; in your bed, in your kitchen, in your work-desk, in your smile, in your laugh, in your cry, in your lunch, in your dinner, in your happy moments, in your lowest point of life, in everywhere. Our full schedule doesn't affect His presence with us. He is right there, waiting for you to carve out a few minutes so that He can give you a glimmer of hope and a nugget of wisdom from timeless truths of God's Word. He longs to give you rest and refreshment.Your willingness drew Him near. He saw your ultimate desires, He does feel you and want to take its place.

Now, if you have read this, you know His desires and His feeling about you, Would you like to bear with Him for just a few minutes?

God bless!


2 comments:

  1. I have to agree.. not many people understand the concept cross as symbol of love.
    Some believe the cross as only part of it which take it for granted as their excuse to go to heaven not realizing the main purpose is so GOd can have a relationship that is not separated by sin instead have an eternal relationship with Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus said in Matthew 11:28. "Come to Me! Come Come Come!" Come to Jesus! He wants you to come to Him and spend time with Him. That's what you are created for, to love God.

    ( oh i really love this verse... undangan lemah lembut dr sang juruslamat ) ^^

    ReplyDelete