Friday, July 17, 2009

A New Comer??


Yes I am..
Goshhhh! After thinking hundred times, rhymes and miles to create a blog, here we go...

I got o n e! Woo-hoo!!


You are questioning, "Was writing that bad for Hanna?"
I would like to say yes, because I thought it was just an ordinary hobby that waste lots of time thinking deeply, writing what you thought , erasing what you wrote, and correcting what you erased. Then, I assumed that people will acquire nothing at all once they have done it but mind-exhausted.

Hang on!
It was totally a wrong opinion. I realized that writing was deadly fun after one day I started to ink on my diary. I don't know, somehow it feels glorious when you can tell a story to someone who can not interrupt you while you are talking (in this case, typing) and you will chalk up the idea perfectly till the end. And yeah, another point to write in here is you can share something out about your great life experiences to anyone that may bring blessings for them like smiling, laughing, or maybe a simply lullaby.


Moreover, I want to improve my literacy skill. May be I am not as neat as ones expert in writing. In fact, it is never be wrong when you try something, you have heart to devote it, and you fail. At least you try. Just get right back up! You are saved mate!


Hey, I am going to impart you that anyone could be a spanking Shakespeare. One of his best quotes say,
" There was never yet fair woman but she made mouths in a glass."
Did you conceive that statement? Honestly, I did not.
William Shakespeare was known as a man with a razor sharp wit and who do not know him?
I am not telling you to be a poet like him, it is hard being someone else and you do not need to be. Just be a spanking you. Explore an innovation and be outstanding. That's my point.

And I guess.. This will be my new hobby.
Welcome to my blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment