Friday, July 17, 2009

Sometimes it's so lonely being free

I couldn't sleep tonight and no one seems awake.

I perceived the clock, it's 00:20 am .. hmm..

I need someone to talk to right now, I wanted to call my mom, but it's 11:20 pm right there and she must be slept.
I guess tonight will be so lonely. Just me and the clock ticking sounds.

Suddenly, a question appeared to my mind.
"God, Why did you send me here? Why?
Do You fully trust me that I can overcome any kind of feelings far away from my family?"
It's very hard to stand alone without anybody to count on.
No dad. No mom. No brother. Neither my little sister. We are far apart.

I miss them. I do.

"God, Do You experience my feeling?"

My mom told me magic words before I'm going back to Perth last holiday, she said,
" Wherever you are placed, tend it with care because God put you there"
She always reminds me that I will never be alone in my life since Jesus is in me. He cares about me more than her. He loves me more than her. He is there for me when she could not be there.
"Just call His name softly, He will be with you at the time."

Then.. I reflected on her words.. Do I have any reason to feel lonely?
The answer is NO, I have none!!

Yes, it is true that no one besides you, prepares your breakfast, remembers you to have dinner on time, chooses what clothes to wear or even kisses your chick before going to bed.
But, Is that the point you feel lonely?
Physically yes you are alone, because your eyes are too limited to be appraised of God's presence. But listen! You do can feel that He is there, as I do while writing the paragraph.

I'm telling you now, it's 01: 05 am. Just me, Him, and the clock ticking sounds.

Pssst! Do you have any reason to feel lonely?
Good morning people!


Nb: Wow,
Thanks God for the quick answer. It's amazing.



8 comments:

  1. that some spirit!!nice one girl..
    thanks for that post..now i know that i'm not alone anymore..everyday,every hour in my life..i was thinking when this loneliness will be over??

    but thanks to you,maybe someday god will answer my prayer to meet her even just once..

    THanks miss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Thanks for reading mine :)
    I would like to say that that your loneliness would be over as soon as you stop thinking about it.
    Coz loneliness is about your choice. You choose to happy. You'll get it.
    What you think is what you get.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so kind..thanks^^

    may god bless you all the time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanna,

    i am so waiting for your next post! where is it?? its like almost a month now. :)

    come on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehem...
    hay han??
    i have been reading your blog...
    very nice...
    hihihihi...

    ReplyDelete